*Thanks to the project Entulzu Bosa (Entulzu means Griffon Vulture in the local Sardinian language), this tiny remnant population of Griffon Vultures has been protected and bolstered by the introduction of birds from Spain and France. Legambiente Sardegna performs constant surveillance of the nesting sites all year round, and recently land at Capo Marrargiu has been acquired as a reserve for the species. However, the use of poison on animal carcasses to kill foxes and stray dogs is still common (albeit illegal) in Sardinia, so the birds are in constant danger of extinction.
Tour: 6 +-1 hours.
Paragliding: 15- 20 min.
Pick up is between 08:00-08:30.
Flying included: ENQUIRE
Non Flying: ENQUIRE
All within 20-45 min driving radius of Bosa/Alghero.
Minimum 2 and maximum 6 passengers.
Contact us for larger groups or private tours
Under 18 years need parents written permission. Weight: 20 – 120 kg.
Bring a camera at your own risk. Or, use our GoPro Hero4 on a stick.
Pick-up, transport & guide, one Flight (optional). Lunch at shepherds farm.
Bring your own camera.
Tandem paragliding is not considered dangerous if it is practiced correctly. The ideal weather conditions and ours professional pilots will make this experience an unforgettable one.
The dizziness is not a problem, there are many suffering from vertigo who fly quietly whenever they can. Having not fixed references under our feet we don’t have any problem.
All our flights are selected to ensure maximum safety and fun.
Our flight areas for this experience: Alghero – Bosa
Outdoors clothing according to weather and good, sturdy shoes. Long pants, hiking shoes or trekking shoes. Not smooth shoes!
• All paragliding equipment (Glider -harness – helmet)
• Professional paragliding pilot guide
• GoPro Video
• Guide and technical support
• Transportation from Bosa
• Picnic-lunch with shepherd
• Nature conservation fees
NuAdventure cannot guarantee 100% that animals can be observed or photographed. These programs are dependent on the behavior of wild animals, for which we cannot control and accept any responsibility.
There are several types of lenses we recommend, but a lens between 600 and 400mm to highlight more distant birds and perching in trees, or to highlight details. In addition, a focal length of 200mm to 300mm may be ideal for flight scenes, group situations or proximity.
A percentage of the profits from this activity revert to nature conservation actions in the Reserve.
For more detailed information go to:
the passenger must be aware:
• I understand that this activity is considered a high risk sport and I accept this risk;
• I understand that the pilot who offer the tandem flight is qualified, insured and solely responsible for the service of tandem flight;
• I received all the information on the tandem flight including information on risks;
• I acknowledge that I have a good health situation and that I don’t have any special requirements due to ill health or medical conditions.
* If we need to cancel your booking because of weather you can either re-book for another try or choose one of our other Flying experiences. Due to how fast the weather changes in Sardinia we can never guarantee a flight. If we do not manage to get you airborne during your stay in Sardinia, you will receive a 100% refund.
A Tandem Paragliding Flight is a legitimate Introductory flight operated by licensed Tandem Paragliding pilots.
Grelen. / London, England
LINDA T. / Wellington, NEW ZELAND
MATEO M., Cohibafan / MAUI, HAWAII