There´s no better way to start a holiday than to step aboard a sailing yacht(Gulet). On our way along the coast, we will anchor the yacht at some of the most beautiful bays in the Med(Sardinia-Corsica). Those bay often are only accessible by boat or SUP and are the perfect playground to go Paddleboarding, Snorkelling or swimming in the crystal clear warm waters.
Our SUP, fitness and Yoga trainers organize a variety of programs and courses for all levels every day. Choose freely which class or program you like to join, and when do you prefer to simply chill on deck, go snorkeling or explore the island. Part of the retreat will be teamwork and in the boat, you are an essential part of the crew.
Yoga & SUP
The yoga practices will take place each morning, both on the boat deck and in land. The practices will be Vinyasa-based and tailored to the group and each individual. The classes will be created to suit the sand and deck element and ensure you enjoy the practice. We will also combine the yoga practices with SUPYoga and/or other sessions in the afternoon. We will spend our days cruising and finding the nicest spots for stand-up paddling along the beautiful shoreline. We will ensure we don’t miss any of the stunning sunsets that the Islands offer.
Busy bodies need to be fuelled with tasty and nutritious foods. We do this by eating real, fresh, nutritionally dense and seasonally relevant dishes. We try to strike a balance between healthy food and some of the Sardinian specialities. These are the slow foods that have been grown, procured and prepared locally according to ancient traditions. But of course, there may even be one or two modern treats along the way.
If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
“My son (15) and I (15+) did an afternoon of paragliding with Fabrizio and his girlfriend yesterday. It was amazing. They were both so friendly and helpful. We felt very safe and looked after. Once in the air, the panoramic view with the surrounding mountains (where the rare griffon eagles reside), clear skies and acquamarine coastline made it a once-in-a-lifetime experience that we will not quickly forget. Fantastic, adrenaline-fuelled fun with great people. Do it today, you will not regret it”
Grelen. / London, England
“What an amazing week! very easy to book and quick to answered all my questions. We traveled to some of the most beautiful places i have been to. They were well prepared when the weather was not quite right for the activities. Great local food. Had a great time with great people. I would love to do it again.”
LINDA T. / Wellington, NEW ZELAND
“To me, NuAdventure was as much a wonderful experience enjoying a new place with new (and like-minded) people, excellent food, and a real vacation (adventure!) from work, as much as it was a zen-like experience where I stepped outside of myself and my comfort zone…”
MATEO M., Cohibafan / MAUI, HAWAII
WHAT’S INCLUDE IN OUR RETREAT:
- 7 nights accommodation on board
- All organic, locally-sourced meals (3 meals )
- Daily yoga classes
- SUP Yoga class
- SUP Basic class
- Paddleboards RedpaddleCo boards
- Bed linens and towels
- SUP & Hike Exploration
- Final cleaning of the boat
- Fuel and water consumption on board
- Sailing around one of the most beautiful Mediterranean archipelagoes
- Yoga mats
- New friends that will likely last a lifetime
- Adventure and Relaxation
- Instruction Language: English/French/Italian
- Spoken languages: English/French/Italian
This retreat is the ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature. Drop out of that “normal life” of yours for a period, give peace to your mind, and refresh your energy. Sailing from Cannigione to the wonderful bays and islands make it one of the most beautiful places that can be visited in Europe will be the highlight of your next cruise, especially when you will visit the famous Budelli and its renowned pink sand beach. Your tour will then continue in the southwest of Corsica with a beautiful crossing of the strip of sea that divides it from Sardinia, known as “Bocche di Bonifacio.” You will end the sailing in a quaint town of the Islands Lavezzi.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Extra beverages to be bought on board
- 1 dinner per week
- Medical and cancellation insurance
- Transfers and tips for the crew
- Optional alcoholic local drink package Euros 100,00 per pax/week
- Cashbox (mandatory) of Euros 150,00 per pax to be paid cash on board (it includes embarkation and disembarkation fees, all harbour fees expected by the itinerary, entrances in the natural parks, any possible small damage caused by the clients)
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.
TYPICAL RETREAT SCHEDULE
SATURDAY – ARRIVALS
Meeting point at the port to embark (Saturdays from 18 pm).
Welcome meeting with the Crew and Captain on board.
Setting sale to ride seas
FROM SUNDAY TO SATURDAY
- Yoga Flow
- Breakfast on the boat
- Tidy up and Sailing to a new location, with stops on different beaches, time for swimming, snorkelling or SUP Class and tour or Hike.
- Lunch in the boat
- Free time for siesta, swimming, relaxing or socializing.
- Evening Sunset Yoga or SUP Yoga class.
- Dinner in land or onboard
For safety reasons, weather, and logistic conditions may change without notice the programs at the sole discretion of the Commander.
The Gulet is composed by 4 Cabins/4 WC with shower, of which an owner’s suite, 3 beds on the stern and 3 double cabins. The Turkish Gulet “Alisa” can comfortably welcome you with its generous spaces, is 24 meters long, has an area exposed to the sun for about 200 square meters on three levels, has a staircase to the descents in water and easy lifts from the water. The interiors are air-conditioned in the sultry days and 10 cabins have private bathrooms. 2 living rooms to seat all the guests. The Gulet has equipped with instrumentation and safety for travel anywhere in the Mediterranean Sea.